-Zel: Capitán, solicito permiso para hacer un post sobre Masaki-sama.
-Ohno: Permiso concedido, señorita, y después de eso no olvide pasarse por mi camarote para discutir unos asuntos... confidenciales.
-Zel: ¡Oh capitán, mi capitán! Digo... a la orden. ^///^ -se cuadra como un marine.
-Ohno: Descanse.
-Zel: Eso en su camarote, después de hacer "los asuntos confidenciales". -Le guiña un ojo.
-Jun: ¡Uuuuuuuuh!
-Ohno: Grumete Matsumoto, un respeto a los galones, por favor...
-Nino: El Capitán es un picarón.
-Ohno: ¡Cabo Ninomiya, a que os pongo a todos a limpiar las letrinas!
-Sho: Capitán, esto es un barco, técnicamente NO HAY letrinas. Bueno... lo cierto es que es un decorado con un chroma...
-Ohno: Ya salió el listo del Teniente que todo lo sabe... Así no hay quien juegue a los marineros -agarra a Zel de la mano y se la lleva a su camarote (vale, en realidad a un camerino del estudio).
-Aiba: ¿Y ahora quién va a escribir mi post? ¡¡Jopetas!!
-Nino: ¡Pues te fastidias!
-Aiba: Encima que yo he sido el único que no ha abierto la boca, pues ya no quiero ser más el piloto.
-Nino: Mejor, porque eras malísimo, si estabas en la cubierta ¿quién coño llevaba el barco?
-Aiba: Huy, pues es verdad, jajajajaja (imaginad eso como "risa de ladridos de perro").
Para este post se me ocurrió buscar algunas frases o bien de Aiba o de gente opinando sobre Aiba. Así que he ido recopilando unas cuantas durante los últimos días. Sólo he traducido la primera, el resto están en inglés porque soy una vaga de mierda y tal (además, traducción de inglés al español de algo que ya estaba en japonés originariamente, pues no sé, pero a lo mejor queda una traducción un poco estilo: "con la boca sucia de un bacalao", ya sabéis...)
-Aiba Masaki:
“When you feel like you are at your limit, it’s just a start!”
Lo cierto es que nadie sabe donde está su límite hasta que no lo sigue intentando...
“If someone were to support me, even if it’s only one person, in order to make that person smile, i will smile for that person.”
-La madre de Aiba:
-Ohno Satoshi.

"At the time of debut, I always shared a room with Aiba-chan whenever we stayed at hotels near the places we were going to for volleyball supporting work. Even when we had free time of up to 10 hours or so, we’d take turns sleeping on the bed, or watch TV without talking. With Aiba-chan in particular, it feels comfortable even if there’s no talking, so it’s very unbelievable. When the gods of laughter descend upon us on our variety programs, I’d think ‘just as expected of Aiba-chan’. And with the choreography rehearsing, I know that you’re always the last to leave, staying behind to work hard on the lessons. Let’s take the chance to say this here: “You don’t need to push yourself too far.”

Un momento... ¿Aiba puede permanecer callado durante largo tiempo? INCREÍBLE! ¡Si no se callaba ni debajo del agua con un pimiento metido en la boca! O_O
"I like Aiba’s one way or another he’s full of self confidence. Even things he can’t do he’ll say "That’s easy."
Eso es porque como se dice "la ignorancia es atrevida" y a "cabeza hueca" muy pocos le ganan a nuestro querido tontico.
"He’s thinking that something looks difficult but it doesn’t show on his face. That’s amazing. He doesn’t change at all, but when he does dramas, there are many times when I thought he was thinking "Do your best!" in his heart."
-Matsumoto Jun
"I feel that Aiba always give me energy. It’s also impressive every time I see him memorize the dance steps with utmost efforts."
"He’s actually quite shy around strangers! One of my friends said they ran into Aiba-kun. And apparently Aiba-kun seemed kinda nervous and gave really serious, polite responses. My friend also said that Aiba-kun was a lot more level-headed than he seems on TV."

"I’ve known Aiba-chan since before we debuted, as Juniors, but my image of him hasn’t really changed much. Basically, my image of him is that of a very active guy. Ah, but lately he has become even more active. That might be because he moves around often. He is also the most cheerful and spirited guy in Arashi. When Aiba-chan goes on Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen, I always make sure I watch. I’d think, while watching, "Aiba-chan is really shining~." Someday, the animal lover in me would like to go on that show too! And lately, I’ve been thinking that I want a dog, and Aiba-chan talks with me a lot about this. Even when I was researching animals, he told me, "Whenever you want, I can introduce a breeder to you." At the time, I thought that he has become very reliable. It was probably the first time I thought that Aiba-chan was reliable even though we’ve known each other for a very long time."
"During our Jr. period you were extremely shy but, now you’re brighter than anyone else. Our lives are a lot brighter and more fun because of you."
"Aiba-chan is the kind of person that will use 150% of his energy even though he only has 80%. Maybe he can do that because he has springs all over his body."
Eso es verdad, Aiba es pura energía, no hay más que verle.
"Aiba-chan’s existence in Arashi is like a sun.""He expresses his emotions honestly. He even makes me happy whenever he is happy somehow."
“When Aiba was taken to the hospital, I was very terrified. He’s the greatest friend that I have met when I was 13 years old. We still hang out no matter what, and he is also like a family member to me.”
"I think he’s a strong person. I saw a preview for Tensai! Shimura Doubutsen the other day where Aiba-kun was crying the whole time, but I think it takes a certain strength to be able to show that side of you on TV. I would never let people see me like that, after all. It’s the same with taking being mercilessly bullied during a TV show and turning it into something funny. I think it’s the "strength of being able to show your weaknesses". I don’t really know how other people view him, but I find him very manly."

(la principal es que te aguanta todo lo cabrón que eres con él, supongo...) ^_^U
"The one who accompanies me the most to eat or to play is Aiba-kun. Too many ‘thanks’ that I want to say to you I can’t list them all, it’s the everyday things that I want to thank you for."
"We’ve always been together, haven’t we. Truly, for all this time. You are someone who would treat even us with care, so sometimes I would worry about you. Because of that, when I heard you were going to do variety programs on your own, I felt a bit uneasy. But I think the reason you’ve become an indispensable part of the field is because of your dedication. With your dedication towards our work, I feel that we can definitely continue on together. Aiba-kun, I’m glad to have met you."














































3 comentarios:
Di que sí, que el verde es un color genial.
Qué emotivo lo de la madre de Aiba, ¿no? Esa señora tan maja y tan envidiablemente joven XD.
No, si al final va a ser ingeniero de sistemas nuestro Masaki...
Pero qué majo que es por dios...
Muy cierto lo de mostrar tu debilidad. Quien es capaz de reírse de uno mismo sin un ápice de victimismo o de superioridad, tiene mi respeto.
No fastidies que llevaba un cangurín en el paquete jajajaja. Qué raro que no le mordiese o vete tú a saber, pero parece que se está autosobeteando XDDD.
Grande, Masaki, grande. Puedes desafinar todo lo que quieras y más, que eres muy grande.
Lo que me reí con lo del canguro jajajajja
Muy emotivo tu post, Zel, me quedo sobre todo con la última frase porque en mi caso sí pasa algo cuando sonries, querido Masaki, me alegras la vida un montón
¡¡Feliz Navidad y Feliz "Masakicumpleaños"!!
Tocándose el bulto del pantalón y diciendo cosas en plan: "buen chico", en realidad parece peor de lo que era.
^///^
Publicar un comentario