sábado, junio 08, 2013

白い世界へ (through the white world)


Pues nada, que me apetecía poner una canción viejísima que compuso Domoto-san cuando era adolescente... Ains, es más moñas. ^///^
(Nota: Me encanta la musiquita esa de fondo que hace "tiririri ririrí", es TAN de los años 90!! Jajajaja)

Y ya que estamos os diré que hay nuevo capítulo del fanfic del Aiba team, ya sabéis donde buscarlo.
;-)


Composed by Tsuyoshi Domoto
Lyrics by Tsuyoshi Domoto

街が明かりを着飾る頃に 夜空は星達をまとった
ボクが君を想う頃に 君は何を想う

降りそそぐ雪をそっと映した まるで天使の贈り物
ボクは夜空に両手広げた まるで天使のように…

このまま何処へ行こうか 大きな地図を開き
優しさを風へと変えて 流れに身を預けよう
きっと君の元へ そうきっと…

遥かな白い世界へ 嘘のない雪の世界へ
1人じゃ寂しすぎるから
愛を乗せて君をさらいに行くよ いいだろう?

小さな胸の中で 生まれた君を抱え
静かに瞳を閉じれば 愛という言葉
守っていけるさ そう君と…

遥かな白い世界へ 嘘のない雪の世界へ
1人じゃ寂しすぎるから
永遠を乗せて君をさらいに行くよ いいだろう?


When the streets are decorated brightly
Watching the stars hugging each other in the night sky
When I am thinking about you
Who are you thinking of?

Snow falling abundantly from the sky silently reflect
As though the angel gifted a present
Facing the night sky I opened my arms
like the angel….

Where should we go? Opened up a huge map
Tenderly facing towards the wind’s direction and change course
Sending my drifting body
It would definitely go towards your side Definitely it would…

Towards that far away white world Towards that white world without lies
Because if it is only one person, it would be too lonely
Put in love and take you along with me, may I?

Inside my little heart Embracing the dream I just thought of
If I quietly close my eyes Then I could use that so called love words
Guard you all the way This way with you…

Towards that far away white world Towards that white world without lies
Because only I am without anyone to rely on
Put in forever and take you along with me, may I?

1 comentario:

Geno dijo...

Bonita la canción. La música de comienzo del estribillo me recuerda a una de los Kinki kids, cuando averigüe cual ya te diré jajajjaja